• Responsible for patients’ appointment bookings, registrations & general administration works
• Handle enquiries both from internal & external customers
• To maintain and ensure the best quality of customer service to customers & corporate clients as provided
• To assist clinic staff to meet the highest standard of clinical requirements
• To maintain clinics’ network & service providers
• To handle clinical related complaints
• Ad hoc tasks as assigned
· Degree holder or above in any disciplines
· Over 3 years working experience in medical or healthcare industry
· Have experience in banking/ sales/ insurance/ nursing will also be considered
· Able to work with all walks of life and good at collaboration
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Presentable, independent, initiative, hardworking, with strong sense of responsibility and able to work under pressure
· Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
· Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
About the Company
For Company detail, please visit our website https://medicaregroup.hk/
We offer competitive salary, comprehensive on-the-job training, bank holiday and basic medical benefits and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with your detailed resume, availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
(ALL APPLICATIONS WITHOUT AVAILABILITY, CURRENT AND EXPECTED SALARY ON THEIR RESUME WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED).
All information received will be treated strictly confidential and for employment purpose only.
Medicare Group is an established multidisciplinary specialist clinic committed in providing high quality professional healthcare services. Located in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui, our flagship medical centre boasts a total of 10,000 sq.ft. To meet our expansion, we are looking for full time high caliber.